The BuddyBounce Justin Bieber Up Magazine Terms & Conditions
We’re giving away three copies of the Justin Bieber Up Collectors Edition magazine to 3 lucky winners .
Competition Dates: 24th August 2013 at 18:00 PM (GMT) and 26th April 2013 at 18:00 PM (GMT) (the latter being the “Closing
Entry: Entrants must live in the UK and be aged 13 or over.
Competition criteria: Beginning on 24th August 2013 at 18:00 PM (GMT) and before the Closing Date, entrants must go to buddybounce.com and join the Justin Bieber page in line with the competition instructions found here. Entrants must have a valid Facebook or twitter account and e-mail address and it is the Entrant’s responsibility to update BuddyBounce of any change in e-mail address.
Prize: The Prize is a copy of the Up Weekly Justin Bieber special collectors edition magazine per winner (x3).
1. This Competition is open to all UK residents, excluding employees of BuddyBounce, Telefónica UK Limited, AEG Europe, or any of the start-ups currently in the Wayra Academy, or any of their subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. Entrants must be over 13 years of age. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. BuddyBounce reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. BuddyBounce may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless BuddyBounce is satisfied with the verification.
2. Entrants are limited to one entry.
3. The Competition runs during the Competition Dates until the specified Closing Date. Entries received after this date and time will not be entered into the Competition.
4. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this Competition, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
5. The winner will be selected randomly from all eligible entries received on the basis of the Criteria set out above. BuddyBounce’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Each winner will be notified within a reasonable time after the Closing Date either by email. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and the next best entry may be awarded the Prize at BuddyBounce’s discretion.
7. BuddyBounce will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
8. Unless otherwise expressly stated, where the prize requires attendance at a specific venue, the winner and any permitted companions will be solely responsible for travel to and from the venue and all other expenses. BuddyBounce assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winners may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize. Any additional terms of entry specified by the venue or the promoter will also apply.
9. BuddyBounce reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the prizes are transferable. Events may occasionally be cancelled for reasons outside BuddyBounce’s control. BuddyBounce will endeavour to promptly update any relevant information but cannot issue refunds for texts sent or calls made before this occurs (where applicable). BuddyBounce will not be liable for any change of date or venue or cancellation of any event.
10. BuddyBounce accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize(s).
11. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Competition, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, BuddyBounce reserves the right to end or suspend the Competition; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
12. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
13. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Competition and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
15. The names of the major winner(s) may be obtained by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to the Buddy Bounce Ltd, Shropshire House, 2-10 Capper Street, London WC1E 6JA and marked with the name of the Competition.
16. Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Competition. If a prize includes tickets to an event then for the purpose of administering the ticket allocation, BuddyBounce reserves the right to exchange information and data regarding tickets and applications with third party ticket providers and/or service providers.
17. BuddyBounce reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
18. This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The promoter of this Competition is Buddy Bounce Ltd, Shropshire House, 2-10 Capper Street, London WC1E 6JA